Can I return my item?
- Unfortunately as personalised gifts are made to order and are unable to be re-sold, they are non-refundable. Personalised items can only be returned if there is a clear manufacturing fault, or does not meet the specifications of your order because of a fault or error.
Please note: The above returns policy does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. the right to return items, which are faulty or not as described under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
How do I return a faulty item?
- We’re really sorry if you believe your item to be faulty, so we can help with this, please contact one of our friendly Customer Care Teams via the contact options here. We apologise for any inconvenience but our stores are currently unable to resolve issues for personalised items.
I haven’t received my order, where is it?
- We’re sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order. So we can look into this for you please make sure you've done the following.
- Check the tracking link sent in your dispatch confirmation email to see if your item is showing as “Delivered”.
- Check with others in your household or your immediate neighbours, as they may have accepted this on your behalf if you were not in at the time of delivery.
- Take a look around your property in any sheds, outbuildings or safe places where the postman or courier may have left your parcel for you.
- If you still can’t find your parcel please contact us asap with your order information here.
My order has arrived and the image is very pixelated / low quality?
- Unfortunately we would not deem a pixelated image as a manufacturing fault. There are clear guidelines prior to purchase showing the minimum sizes required for a good quality print. If you have uploaded an image of low quality unfortunately there is no way for our production team to amend this. The minimum image size is 1000px x 1000px.
My order has arrived and it doesn’t fit me, can I return it?
- Unfortunately as personalised products are made to order they are non-refundable. All our items are produced in line with the size guide shown on the item prior to purchase, please contact one of our Customer Care Teams if you believe the item does not meet the expected size.