We are no longer taking new applications for store cards.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- APR – Representative 28.9% variable
- Buy Now, Pay Later- Purchases of £50.00 or more are interest and payment free for up to 3 months. Interest will be charged on any remaining balance after this 3 month period has ended. Interest is charged from the day that your buy now, pay later period ends until the amount you owe is fully repaid.
- Interest – For purchases for £49.99 or less, we will not charge you interest if you pay the amount you owe as shown on your statement by the ‘payment to reach us by’ date. If you choose not to pay the total balance by this date, we will charge interest from the date the purchase was made until the date the amount you owe us is repaid. We will add interest to your account on the day we produce your statement.
- Minimum payment– You’ll need to make a minimum payment each month on any standard balances (purchases of £49.99 or less). This will be 3.65% of the balance or £3.65 (whichever is more) plus any fees. Your monthly statement will show the minimum you have to pay and when you need to pay by.
- Allocation of payments – Any payments that you make which do not pay the full balance on your account will pay any higher interest rate balances first. When payments are allocated to your balance, they will be applied in the following order: default fees and charges, interest, purchases of £49.99 or less and then interest free purchases.
- Default charges - £12.00 for late payments, unpaid direct debits, and for spending more than your credit limits.
- Copy Statements - £2.50 per paper copy statement – if you manage your account online at Ikano.co.uk 12 months’ statements are available without any charges.
If you are struggling right now or starting to feel the strain in your finances, you can visit ikano.co.uk/help-and-advice/financial-support you can find help here with managing your finances and links to free independent help.
New Look Retailers Ltd. Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. New Look acts as a broker and only offers credit products for Ikano Bank AB (publ). Ikano Bank AB (publ) is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) (Registered No:11153). Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website. The Financial Conduct Authority is the supervisory authority under the Consumer Credit Act. Ikano Bank AB (publ) UK branch registered office: Waterfront House, Waterfront Plaza, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3DQ. Registered in England and Wales No. BR016253 VAT Registration No. 265321711. Ikano Bank AB (publ) is incorporated in Sweden with registered and head office address Hyllie Boulevard 27 Malmö 215 32 Sweden. Ikano Bank AB (publ) is a Swedish Public Limited Company (publikt bankaktiebolag) registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (bolagsverket) with organisation number: 516406-0922. New Look is the trading name of New Look Retailers Ltd, whose registered office is New Look House, Mercury Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ.