Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is for the chance to win a £50 New Look Voucher code to use online at www.newlook.com. There are 100 New Look vouchers up for grabs.
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of New Look Retailers Ltd (“the Promoter”), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- In order to be entered into this prize draw all you have to do is make a purchase online at newlook.com on Friday 13th and Saturday 14th December 2019 (the “Qualifying Date”).
- Entrants may enter this prize draw as many times as they like.
- All complete entries will be entered into a prize draw that will take place on Monday 15thJanuary 2020. The first 100 people selected at random will be the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email by the Promoter within a week of the prize draw taking place. The email will include the winners’ £50 New Look Voucher code.
- The winners’ New Look Voucher code will be valid when purchasing full price New Look products up until Monday 15thJanuary 2021 for online use only at www.newlook.com.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, not successfully completed due to technical faults of any kind (including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure or corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter on the relevant Qualifying Date for any reason). Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- If at any time before the prize draw takes place an entrant returns the whole of their order made on the Qualifying Date, they will forfeit their entry into the prize draw. This will not apply if the return is due to items that are faulty, not as described or in contravention of your statutory rights.
- By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any entries that the Promoter deems at its sole discretion, do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (including, for example, by reason of infection by computer virus, technical failures or tampering) any aspect of the prize draw is compromised so that it is prevented from running or the fairness or integrity of the prize draw would likely be compromised, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected submissions.
- New Look vouchers are subject to their own terms and conditions.
- No duplicate vouchers will be issued to replace a voucher that has been lost or stolen after it has been delivered to the winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. If for any reason the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect with all matters to do with the prize draw will be final.
- This prize draw may be amended or withdrawn at any time at the Promoter’s discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter is: New Look Retailers Ltd, New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, UK. Company Registered Number 01618428