Not directly into our stores, but we have partnered with Hospice UK and their members, to inspire people to donate their pre-loved clothes, so that they don't end up in a landfill.
As a way of saying thanks, you’ll receive a 20% off New Look voucher when you donate a bag of clothes in any participating Hospice store, to use in any of our local UK New Look stores (discount cannot be redeemed online), between Thursday 16th January until and including Tuesday 31st March 2020.
How does it work:
- Check on the participating stores here to see if your local New Look and Hospice UK shop is involved in this scheme.
- We want to encourage people to recycle as many clothes as possible so are asking for donations of a bag of clothes, rather than just individual items.
- Clothes of any brand may be donated.
- We ask that the clothes are in good condition so that your local Hospice shop has the best chance of fundraising as much money as possible from them.
- Please avoid giving damaged or soiled items.
- Please mention to the Hospice team, when you give your bag of clothes, that you are donating as part of the New Look give back scheme, so they know to give you a New Look voucher.
- The profit achieved from the sale of New Look donations will be allocated in full to the charitable purposes of the local hospice.
- You can find the voucher T's & C's here.