All our stores across the UK are now open!
Our customers and colleagues are our first priority, and we want to ensure that you can shop safely. We have introduced some small changes to make sure everyone feels as safe and comfortable as possible.
CLICK & COLLECT INFO HERE
To keep everyone safe, we will have the following measures in place in our stores:
- We will be providing and enforcing the use of face coverings for all store staff (unless exempt.)
- We will use signage to remind customers to use face coverings whilst in our stores where this guidance applies, unless they are exempt
- We will limit the entry of customers into store at any one time dependent on store size & staff numbers. Stores in Scotland will display occupancy levels.
- Following social distancing measures, with floor markings and clear signage, particularly in the most crowded areas. Lifts will be limited to one person at a time, or customers together from a single household/bubble.
- Encouraging the use of contactless payments and e-receipts. Our contactless limit has been increased to £45.
- Providing hand sanitiser stations at entry to all stores and additional points for staff and encouraging them to be used regularly.
- We'll use screens at our till points for protection for workers and customers (ensuring they are cleaned and disinfected as often as is feasible in line with standard cleaning procedures). Less till points will be open. There may be times when we open more till points without screens for a limited period. Our teams operating these will wear visors if this is the case.
- Using additional signage to ask customers not to enter the premises if they have and COVID-19 symptoms.
- Fitting rooms are back open! More info here.
- Click & Collect delivery and order in store, collect in store, will be available. All available options will show at checkout.
- Scotland stores will be required to hold returned/tried on items for 72 hours before being returned to the shop floor.
- Where possible Click & Collect collection will be moved to the front of the store to provide a more convenient, minimal contact and quicker pick-up for customers only wanting to collect orders.
- As much as possible, keeping our teams of workers on similar shift patterns, and keeping teams as small as possible.
- Making regular announcements to remind staff and/or customers to follow social distancing advice and wash their hands regularly.
- All staff are required to complete mandatory COVID-19 training courses and health & safety guidelines prior to returning to work.
- Making sure our Store Managers know how to spot symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and are clear on any relevant processes, for example sickness reporting and sick pay, and procedures in case someone in the workplace is potentially infected and needs to take the appropriate action.