Reserve & Collect is an option on the website, which allows you to check if a particular item is available in selected local stores which can be purchased over the phone and collected at that store (usually the same day).
This is only currently available in a small number of selected stores. You will only see this button if your local store offers the Reserve & Collect option.
Q - How do I Reserve and Collect an item?
- On the individual product page of an item, you will see a 'Reserve & Collect' button.
- Search your local postcode area to see if a store near you is offering 'Reserve & Collect'.
- After checking the availability of the item you'd like in your local store, you will be prompted to call the store directly so they can confirm they have the item and they will arrange payment directly with you via our secure PayLink option.
- When your purchase is ready to collect, you will receive an email from the store confirming you can collect.
- Your purchase and receipt will be kept together, and our store teams will require ID matching the purchase details to hand this over.
Q - My local store isn't showing as available, can I still use this option?
- This is a new service that is only currently available in a small number of stores. We're sorry if your local store isn't offering this at the moment. You can still use any of our delivery/collection options here.
Q - I have tried calling the store to reserve, but had no answer?
- Reserve and Collect store opening hours during lockdown are limited to 10am-5pm Monday to Friday. Please only call during these times.
- If the store does not answer during these times they may be busy handling other customers, please keep trying.
Q - When do I know my purchase is ready to collect?
- When your purchase is ready to collect, you will receive an email from the store confirming you can collect. Emails will ALWAYS come from a NewLook.com email address.
Q - What happens if I don't collect my purchase?
- All Reserve & Collect orders will be held in store for 10 days. If the order is not collected by the 11th day, we will unpack your purchase and refund your original payment card via PayLink.
- Refunds will show back to your card within 3-5 working days.
Q - I want to return my item, how do I do so?
- You can return your item to ANY New Look store after lockdown. Alternatively you can return to the same store you purchased from within their opening hours during lockdown.
- Your receipt for purchase will be enclosed with your purchase, attached to a Reserve & Collect flyer.
- Simply pop back to store with the item(s) you wish to return and the receipt.
- As our tills system and PayLink are not directly linked, your receipt will show CASH as the tender, but will be marked as a Reserve & Collect purchase. The store staff will take the item(s) and refund these directly in the PayLink system (you will NOT need to hand over your payment card). You will receive the refund within 3-5 working days back to the original card.
Q - There's a problem with my purchase, who can help?
- Any problems or questions about your purchase will need to be handled by the store you purchased from. Please contact them via the same number you used to make the purchase. Opening hours are 10am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Q - What payment methods are avilable?
- We want to ensure that the payment process is completely secure for you for an over the phone purchase, so the only option for payment is via Debit or Credit card via the PayLink system. We cannot accept cash, New Look Store Card, PayPal or Klarna, for Reserve & Collect orders.
Q - How do I know my details and payment are secure making a purchase over the phone?
- We know that when we handle our customer's data it is imperative that we ensure it's dealt with correctly. Any personal information we take from you is only used to link you and your purchase together, and is held securely in store only. The payments are taken via the secure PayLink system, our store staff will NEVER ask for your card details directly.
PayLink uses 3D secure to verify your payment details and protect against fraud.