For returns into a New Look store:
Your refund will be processed to the original payment card, please make sure that the card is present for the refund. The refund will usually show back on the account within 7 working days.
- Please note - If your refund was issued via contactless Apple Pay, you may find that the refund takes a little longer (up to 10 working days), as these are embedded with multiple layers of security to protect you against fraud, which can delay the refund process.
For returns to us by Royal Mail or
In line with Government guidance due to the COVID-19 risk, we are required to hold returned parcels in our warehouse for 48 hours before processing. This means your refund may take a little longer than normal to get back to you.
Please allow up to 15 working days for your refund, from the date you send your parcel back to us. There is no need to contact us. You'll receive an email when it has been processed.
- Please keep hold of your proof of returns until your return has been processed and your refund received.
- Returns can be tracked directly with your returns provider using the returns reference on your returns receipt, to see the journey of your parcel back to us.
Track returns via Royal Mail here.
Track returns via Collect+ here.
- If you have returned an order placed in store (order numbers starting HS), you will need to contact us to arrange your refund. More info here.
3. If you paid by PayPal for your order, and are returning in-store, our stores are unable to refund via this method, so your refund will be returned on to a New Look gift card.
4. If you paid by Gift Card (including One4All cards), returns to the warehouse will be refunded to the same gift card, and funds are usually available within a few hours of the refund email being received. For refunds to a gift card in-store, funds will be available immediately.