If you have sent your order back via post, and haven't received your refund yet, don't worry! Please allow up to 15 working days for your refund to be processed*, from the date you send your parcel back to us.
If you returned your order to store, please allow up to 8 working days for your refund to be processed*, from the date you returned your order in store.
We'll do our best to refund your whole order at once but if your return is large, we may need to split this into separate refunds.
There is no need to contact us. You'll receive an email when your refund has been processed.
*Once your refund has been processed, please allow 3-5 working days for your bank to process the funds back to you.
We are unable to look into any refund queries until 15 working days have passed.
- Please keep hold of your proof of returns until your return has been processed and your refund received.
- Returns can be tracked through our returns portal (find out how here).
- If you have returned an order placed in store (order numbers starting HS) via post, you will need to contact us to arrange your refund. More info here.
- If you paid by Gift Card (including One4All cards), returns to the warehouse will be refunded to the same gift card, and funds are usually available within a few hours of the refund email being received.
- If you paid with Klarna, there is no need to register your items as returned on the Klarna app once you have posted your items back to us.
If you've not collected your Click & Collect parcel:
Your refund will be processed if your order was not collected within 10 days of arriving instore. This will be refunded to the original payment method within 3-5 working days. You should get an email to confirm this.
Please note: For any refunds not received within the expected time frames, please contact our friendly Customer Care Team via one of the contact options at the bottom of this page, including your email address and order number/receipt.