Our returns with InPost are FREE and simple. You WILL need to be able to print your label.
To get started, visit the InPost website here:
You can find locations of your nearest lockers here. ALL lockers are accessible 24/7.
You can create more than one label if you have multiple bags to return. You will need to create a return for EVERY bag, DO NOT make multiple copies of the same label.
If you have any problems at the drop off location, please contact InPost directly on: 0330 335 0950 (Monday to Friday 8am – 10pm, Saturday, Sunday & Bank holidays 8am – 8pm).
You will receive an email from InPost containing your label. The barcode number (16 digits) is also your tracking reference.
Your returns label will look like this one:
Items must be returned within the time limits set out here.
You can track your return back to us with the reference on your returns label, you can also request a digital receipt when you drop off your parcel. Just pop the long line of numbers and letters into the search bar here.
If you haven't seen your email from InPost, they are sent from 'email@example.com' and will be titled 'Your Returns label from InPost'.
Please remember to keep your returns email until your refund has been received. Info on refund times during COVID-19 here.
1. Simply visit here to register your parcel for return, and to find your nearest InPost location. You can drop off your parcel at one of over 900 locker locations 24/7.
2. Create and print your InPost returns label. You'll need your New Look order number. You will then receive an email with your label.
3. Package your item(s), and include the returns note inside. Print your label and affix to your parcel.
4. Go to the nearest InPost location and scan the label. A compartment will open. There are three sizes of locker, if the one that opens isn't large enough, you can select a larger one.
5. You can request a digital receipt for you return, or use the 16 digit reference from your label barcode to track the return back to us.