To get started, visit the Royal Mail website here:
You can find locations of your nearest Post Offices and info on opening times here.
If you can't get to a Post Office location, Royal Mail also offer a parcel home collection service for a small fee, available to you once you have created your free returns label with us. See more information on that here.
You can create more than one label if you have multiple bags to return. You will need to create a new label for EVERY bag, DO NOT make multiple copies of the same label, as only one will scan at the Post Office.
Please note: If you've received the confirmation email but cannot see the QR code, this could be down to your email service provider blocking the QR code . Please check your email settings or try again to an alternative email address. (See below for more info on what the QR code will look like.)
If you haven't seen your email from Royal Mail, they are sent firstname.lastname@example.org' and will be titled' Your Royal Mail Tracked Returns label for New Look'.
Please remember to keep your proof of postage receipt and keep hold of it until your refund has been received. Info on refund times during COVID-19 here.
Your returns label & QR code will look like this one:
For the Post Office to print your label, they will need the QR code, not the label itself, shown to them.
(Please note that the address may differ from our normal returns address, as it shows the internal address Royal Mail use for our network.)
Items must be returned within the time limits set out here.
You can track your return back to our New Look National Distribution Centre with the reference on your returns receipt given to you at the Post Office. Just pop the long line of numbers and letters into the search bar here.
1. Simply visit here to create and download your own returns label and to find your nearest Post Office location.
You can choose to print either print a label at home, or
Receive a unique QR code via email to print your label at the Post Office.
2. If you can't print your returns label at home, don't worry, most of the 12,700 Royal Mail Delivery Offices have printing facilities. You can find locations of those and more info here, or on the Royal Mail website once you've created your free label which will be emailed to you with the required QR code (see more info below).
3. Package your item(s) in one bag, and include the returns note(s) inside. (If your order was received in multiple bags, these cannot be returned in the same way. More info here).
4. Attach the label you've printed at home (if applicable).
5. Go to your most convenient Post Office location. If you have not printed your returns label, show them your email containing your QR code and they will print and attach this to your parcel. (Please note: If you've received the confirmation email but cannot see the QR code, this could be down to your email service provider blocking the QR code . Please check your email settings or try again to an alternative email address.)
5. Please remember to keep your proof of postage receipt and keep hold of it until your refund has been received. Info on refund times during COVID-19here.