Returns with Royal Mail are FREE!
1. Simply visit here to create and download your own returns label, and to find your nearest Post Office location.
2. If you can't print your returns label at home, don't worry, most of the 12,700 Royal Mail Delivery Offices have printing facilities. You can find locations of those and more info here, or on the Royal Mail website once you've created your free label (see below).
3. Package your item(s) in one bag, and include the returns note inside. Attach the label you've printed at home (if applicable).
4. Go to your most convenient Post Office location. If you have not printed your returns label, show them your email containing your QR code and they will print and attach this to your parcel. (Please note: If you've received the confirmation email but not had the QR code, this could be down to your email service provider blocking the QR code . Please check your email settings.)
5. Please remember to keep your proof of postage receipt and keep hold of it until your refund has been received.
Items must be returned within the time limits set out here.
You can track your return back to us with the reference on your returns receipt given to you at the Post Office. Just pop the long line of numbers and letters into the search bar here.