This prize draw is for the chance for one hundred New Look customers to win back their online shopping spend.
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of New Look Retailers Ltd (“the Promoter”), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- In order to be entered into this prize draw all you have to do is make a purchase online at newlook.com/uk from 10:00 to 23:59 GMT on Monday 17th February 2020 (the “Qualifying Date”).
- Entrants may enter the prize draw as many times as they like (each separate order is a n entry into the draw). There is no minimum spend.
- All complete entries will be entered into a prize draw that will take place on Monday 16th March 2020. 100 of the entries received on the Qualifying Date will be selected at random and will be the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email by the Promoter within a week of the prize draw taking place. The winners will then be contacted via email by the Promoter who will refund the value of the purchase made (If any offers or discounts were used to make the purchase then any refund given will be at the promotional price paid).
- Refunds will only be made to the original payment method used.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, not successfully completed due to technical faults of any kind (including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure or corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter on the relevant Qualifying Date for any reason). Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- If at any time before the prize draw takes place an entrant returns the whole of their order made on the Qualifying Date, they will forfeit their entry into the prize draw. This will not apply if the return is due to items that are faulty, not as described or in contravention of entrant’s statutory rights.
- By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any entries that the Promoter deems at its sole discretion, do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (including, for example, by reason of infection by computer virus, technical failures or tampering) any aspect of the prize draw is compromised so that it is prevented from running or the fairness or integrity of the prize draw would likely be compromised, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected submissions.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. If for any reason the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect with all matters to do with the prize draw will be final.
- This prize draw may be amended or withdrawn at any time at the Promoter’s discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter is: New look Retailers Ltd, New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, UK. Company Registered Number 01618428