|Please note: Due to the 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive, which took effect on 10/01/2020, use of the One4all Gift Card for online transactions is limited to £40 per transaction (and £120 in stores).|
You have the option to swap your One4All card for a New Look e-gift card on the One4All website. This is a great option if your One4All card is for more than £40 or your purchase is for more than your card amount (you can use a New Look e-gift card alongside another payment method).
- On the back of your One4All Card, there is a silver panel behind which are the details for spending your gift card online. Simply scratch this section to find your 16-digit card number, Expiry Date (or Valid Thru as it’s displayed on your gift card) and CVV2.
- In the required fields, enter the 16-digit card number, the Valid Thru date as the expiry date and CVV2.
- Select the eGift option for the brand / store of your choice.
- Add the eGift value you would like to swap your gift card for. Don’t forget, you don’t have to spend the full value of your gift card in one go.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to the Checkout.
Find out more here.