1. Add item(s) to your bag and go to 'Secure checkout'
2. Select 'Collection', and enter your postcode or town.
3. You will see a list of collection options appear alongside a map of your selected location. Depending on your location, you will see a selection of the following:
- New Look Click & Collect Standard
- New Look Click & Collect Next Day
4. You can order the list, for 'Closest', 'Lowest price' or 'Earliest collection date'.
5. Choose your favoured option and click 'Select Store' (see below).
6. Continue to checkout.
The collection date for your order will be made clear at checkout. The cut-off for Next Day Click & Collect is 6pm.
If your nearest store is not showing on the locations list, it may be that the store have either reached capacity for their orders, or that their next delivery date is outside of our delivery expectation. In these instances, please choose another collection or delivery option.
Orders from accounts that hold a Delivery Pass, will show all collection options as FREE. Many of our collection options receive free delivery, if you spend a certain amount. You can see those amounts here.
You will receive emails to keep you up to date with your order's whereabouts, and notification of it's arrival at your chosen location. See more info here.
To see what you need to collect you order, click here.