If you're trying to checkout on the website and see this message (below), then there is likely a small error in your account that needs fixing.
There is a simple way to fix this, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://www.newlook.com/uk/login, enter your email address and password details and click ‘Sign In’.
(If you have forgotten your password, you can use the ‘Forgotten password?’ option to reset that.)
2. Once you have successfully signed in, you will see your ‘My Account’ screen. Select the ‘Personal details’ box.
3. In the Personal Details section, select the ‘Update Personal Details’ option.
4. In the ‘Update Personal Details’ section, simply drop down the ‘Title*’ field, and select Miss, Ms, Mrs or Mr. Please check through your other details, and click on ‘Save Changes’.
5. You have successfully updated your details. Happy ordering
If you have any problems, you can pop through to our Customer Care Team (contact options at the bottom of this page) with your email address and we'll look at fixing this for you.
If in the meantime, you need to urgently place an order, you can checkout as a 'Guest' instead.