Info on how to download the New Look App here.
I tried to use the app, but when I open it, a pop up notification says I have to download a new version and I can not bypass it. What shall I do?
- That happens because there is an important fix in the newer version of the app that we would like all users to use. Simply click on the download button (or OK) and upgrade the app.
Why can’t I add items to my bag?
- There can be couple of reasons for that:
- If the ‘Add to bag’ button is greyed out, that means the item is out of stock, so not available for purchase.
- If you are not logged into the app (guest user) and haven't use the app in the past 120 days. In this case, either log-in or create an account (and log-in) to the app in order to be able to add items to the bag.
Why is my bag empty?
- If you have previously added items to your bag, which can not be found now, it might be that you were not logged in to your account on the app, and your guest session expired.
How can I remove an item from my bag or save it to my wishlist for later?
- To remove an item from your bag all you need to do is swipe left on the item you wish to remove, a heart icon and a bin icon will then appear.
To remove the item, just tap the bin icon and the item will be removed from your bag(see below).
To add the item to your wishlist, just tap the heart icon and the item will be removed from your bag but added to your saved items (see below).
Please note: If you are experiencing any other issues with the App, you can contact one of our helpful Customer Care Teams on the contact options shown at the bottom of this page.