New Look Listens is our customer experience feedback program, where we encourage customers to let us know about their recent experiences with us. As a part of this program, there's a prize draw that customers can choose to enter, details of which are below.
Prize Draw Winners:
April 2022: Ellen Pearse
May 2022: Pam Lewis
June 2022: Amanda Haggart
July 2022: Lisa Phillips
August 2022: Marisa Hastie
September 2022: Gillian Cunningham
October 2022: Angela Daniels
November 2022: Claire Buchanan
December 2022: Jeanette McKenna
January 2023: Shirley Luker
February 2023: Kelly Anderson
March 2023: Fiona Taylor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This prize draw is for the chance for 1 individual per month to win a £200 New Look e-gift card (“Prize”).
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over. Any entries made by consumers under 16 years of age will not be considered valid.
- This prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of the New Look group, their immediate families, agents or other persons professionally connected with this prize draw.
- Entrants may enter the prize draw by completing the customer satisfaction survey following an invitation to participate from New Look, as a result of (a) a purchase instore or online (b) direct communication with the New Look customer care team (c) prompt via a pop-up on the New Look app or website (d) prompt instore requesting customer experience feedback.
- The monthly prize draw will refresh at 00.01 on the 1st of each month. The date and time of response to the survey will be the time used to decide which month's draw the customer will be entered in to. The prize draw will begin on the 1st October 2023 (and subsequently refresh on the 1st of each month).
- Entrants must enter this prize draw themselves and not on the behalf of anyone else. Joint submissions are not permitted.
- The winner will be selected at random by a computer generator process during the prize draw period referred to in paragraph 5 above.
- Details of the competition winners can be found on the New Look Help Centre web pages Help Centre Home (https://help-uk.newlook.com/hc/en-gb)
- The winner will be contacted by our Customer Care team to confirm that they have won the prize. Following that contact and the subsequent acknowledgement of having won, the customer will then be emailed the voucher. Should the winning customer not respond or acknowledge the contact from our Customer Care team, no other prize winner will be drawn for that month.
- By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions for this prize draw. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any entries the Promoter deems, at its sole discretion, to not comply with these terms and conditions. If any element of an entry breaches these terms and conditions, the Promoter has the right to reject the whole entry from inclusion in the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage or disappointment which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize, which is misplaced.
- The gift card cannot be used for the purchase of New Look gift vouchers or gift cards and cannot be used toward payment of any outstanding balance on a New Look store card.
- The Prizes have no cash value and will not be exchanged for cash and any other alternative will not be given. The Prize can only be redeemed once.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any costs or expenses not specifically referred to above but which may be incurred by the winner in the acceptance of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of an equivalent value should the need arise.
- If the customer has any query about the prize draw, they should go to the Help Centre (details found at condition 8) where there will be further details about this competition available and the option to contact our customer care team.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and should any discrepancy arise between these Terms and Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- This prize draw may be amended or withdrawn at any time at Promoter‘s discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: New Look Retailers Ltd, New Look House, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ, UK. Company Registered Number 01618428.