When you get a refund back to Klarna, you won't always receive an email from Klarna to make you aware of this (you should receive a confirmation email/returns receipt from us). However, when you check your Klarna account you will be able to see that the amount for the purchase has changed. The new total of the purchase will show at the top:
You can double check the original total on your order confirmation email from us, to make sure that this is showing correctly.
- If you haven't paid your balance yet, you will only need to pay what is left after your return (if anything is left).
- If you have paid your whole balance before the return has been processed, Klarna will refund you the amount of the return.
- If you have paid part of your balance (e.g. pay in 3), the return will be taken out of the balance left to pay first and then any additional funds will be paid back to you by Klarna.
If you purchased instore:
- Please allow up to 5 working days for your refund, from the date you took your items into store.
- Please keep hold of your refund receipt until your refund has been received.
- Your refund will be paid directly to Klarna. (If you have not received returns notification within 5 working days, please contact us on one of the options at the bottom of this screen.)