You can find your returns options here.
Click one of these questions to skip to the section you need:
- I've lost my receipt, can I still get a refund instore?
- Why do I need to package my items if I am returning to store?
- I've lost the returns form for my order, can I still return?
- I don't have a printer, can I still return?
- Can I return my order in more than one parcel?
- Can I get an exchange for my online purchase?
- Can I get a full refund for items purchased with a discount?
- Can I get a refund for an unwanted gift card/present?
- My card has expired, how will I get my refund?
I've lost my receipt, can I still get a refund instore?
If your purchase is in new, unworn condition, with the tags still attached, and purchased within the 28 day returns period, you can return it to store for an exchange at the last/current selling price of the item.
For a list of refund exceptions, please read more here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.
Why do I need to package my items if I am returning to store?
Our stores no longer process online refunds, instead orders returned to store will be returned to our returns centre for free. In order for our returns centre to process your refund, items must be packaged in the original bag or a suitable alternative bag with a completed returns form, printed order confirmation email or a written note that clearly states your order number and the item(s) being returned (please ensure that any personal details are not visible on the outside of the parcel). The store will not be able to accept your return without a QR and your items packaged correctly.
The QR code means that you will have proof of return and updates of your order's returns journey. Create a QR code via our returns portal here.
I've lost the returns form for my order, can I still return?
Yes you can! If you have misplaced your dispatch note it's no problem.
- The dispatch note does make it easier for our returns centre to process your return, but it is not essential. You do need to make sure that your order number can be clearly found when your return parcel is opened. So either print a copy of your order confirmation, or write this order number on a piece of paper and place inside your return. Please ensure you keep your proof of postage for the return, and hold onto this until your refund has been received.
I don't have a printer, can I still return?
Yes! A printer is not required for any of our returns options. Pop into your local New Look store for a quick and easy refund.
- All Asda toyou locations have printing facilities. Create your returns label/QR code here and use the Asda toyou point to print your label.
- InPost Returns are simple, with 'no label drop off'. Simply create a QR code here, and pop along to your nearest 24/7 locker location and scan the barcode to access a free locker.
- All Yodel (formerly Collect+) locations also have printing facilities. Select 'Print in store' when creating your returns label/barcode here, then visit your local Yodel (formerly Collect+) location and show the barcode to be printed.
- All Royal Mail Post Offices also have printing facilities. Create your returns label/QR code here and show the QR code (on the bottom of the email from Royal Mail) in your local Post Office or depot to be printed.
Can I return my order in more than one parcel?
Yes you can! All our returns services offer multiple label creation. You will need to create separate labels/QR codes for each bag you are returning. DO NOT make multiple copies of the same label, as each label will only scan once at your returns point.
Different orders (with different order numbers) will ALWAYS need to be returned with separate returns labels.
You will also need to make sure your name and order number (starting HM/HY/HS) is clearly noted within each bag (you may only have one dispatch note with this information), you can make a copy, or write this info on a piece of paper.
Can I get an exchange for my online purchase?
Yes! However, we can only process exchanges in a New Look store. If you wish to exchange an unsuitable item, i.e. a change of size or colour, the store will be able process this as a new purchase transaction in the till system (stock availability depending).
Any items returned via post can only be refunded.
Can I get a full refund for items purchased with a discount?
Yes you can!
Items purchased with a promotional discount applied, i.e 25% off everything, or 25% off shoes, are considered full-price items, and the normal 28 day returns policy applies (from receipt of goods).
Items must be returned in new, unworn condition, with a valid proof of purchase (an in-store receipt, or order number/dispatch note).
Any refund given will be at the promotional price paid, to the original payment method used (exceptions apply, see below). The promotional discount applies to the original purchase only, and is not valid for any subsequent exchanges or purchases.
For the return of 'Sale' items see more here.
For more information on how to return and our refund exceptions, visit here.
Can I get a refund for an unwanted gift card/present?
For a New Look item given as a gift without a receipt, you are more than welcome to return this to any New Look store for an exchange at the item's current price in the till system. The item must be unworn, with tags attached.
For a physical New Look gift card purchased in store, the only way to receive a refund is for the original purchaser to return this with their valid receipt and the original payment method to a New Look store.
For a digital/physical New Look gift card purchased online, the only way to receive a refund is for the purchaser to request this via our Customer Care Team, all our contact options are below.
For a list of refund exceptions, please read more here.
My card has expired, how will I get my refund?
- For refunds of orders via our warehouse to an expired/lost debit/credit/New Look card, don't worry, any funds will be routed back to the same account by your bank. You do not need to do anything. If you have closed the account prior to the refund being issued, you will need to contact one of our friendly Customer Care Teams.
- For refunds in store, for both online and in-store purchases, please take your new card with you with your proof of purchase, refunds can be processed to the new card.