When you get a refund back to Klarna, you won't always receive an email from Klarna to make you aware of this (you should receive a confirmation email/returns receipt from us). However, when you check your Klarna account you will be able to see that the amount for the purchase has changed. The new total of the purchase will show at the top:
You can double check the original total on your order confirmation email from us, to make sure that this is showing correctly.
- If you haven't paid your balance yet, you will only need to pay what is left after your return (if anything is left).
- If you have paid your whole balance before the return has been processed, Klarna will refund you the amount of the return.
- If you have paid part of your balance (e.g. pay in 3), the return will be taken out of the balance left to pay first and then any additional funds will be paid back to you by Klarna.
If you have reported your return with Klarna after returning your order, you may receive an email from Klarna saying you need to pay an additional balance. If this does happen, please double check your balance (see how to above) as you may have already received your refund. If your refund is showing correctly, you can ignore any emails from Klarna saying otherwise.
If you purchased instore:
- There is no need to report your return with Klarna, just pop into store to make your return.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your refund, from the date you took your items into store.
- Please keep hold of your refund receipt until your refund has been received.
- Your refund will be paid directly to Klarna. (If you have not received returns notification within 5 working days, please contact us on one of the options at the bottom of this screen.)
Please note: If you have received a refund to another payment method, other than Klarna, it is your responsibility to pay your Klarna balance, as per Klarna's policy: