If you have sent your order back, and haven't received your refund yet, don't worry! Please allow up to 15 working days for your refund to be processed, from the date you send your parcel back to us.
We'll do our best to refund your whole order at once but if your return is large, we may need to split this into separate refunds.
There is no need to contact us. You'll receive an email when your refund has been processed.
We are unable to look into any refund queries until 15 working days have passed.
For returns sent back to us via one of our drop off services:
- Please keep hold of your proof of returns until your return has been processed and your refund received.
- Returns can be tracked through our returns portal (find out how here).
- If you have returned an order placed in store (order numbers starting HS), you will need to contact us to arrange your refund. More info here.
- If you paid by Gift Card (including One4All cards), returns to the warehouse will be refunded to the same gift card, and funds are usually available within a few hours of the refund email being received.
- If you paid with Klarna, there is no need to register your items as returned on the Klarna app once you have posted your items back to us.
For returns to a New Look store:
Your refund will be processed to the original payment card, please make sure that the card is present for the refund. The refund will usually show back on the account within 7 working days.
- If you paid by Klarna, the store can process the refund back to your Klarna account directly, and you should see this adjusted with Klarna within an hour. If you’ve already returned your items to us, there is no need to register the return on your Klarna app.
- Please note - If your refund was issued via contactless Apple Pay, you may find that the refund takes a little longer (up to 10 working days), as these are embedded with multiple layers of security to protect you against fraud, which can delay the refund process.
- If you paid by PayPal for your order, and are returning in-store, our stores are unable to refund via this method, so your refund will be returned onto the card linked to your PayPal account.
- If you paid by Gift Card in-store, stores can refund to the original gift card if you still have it, or a new gift card, funds will be available immediately.
If you've not collected your Click & Collect parcel:
Your refund will be processed if your order was not collected within 10 days of arriving instore. This will be refunded to the original payment method within 3-5 working days. You should get an email to confirm this.
Please note: For any refunds not received within the expected time frames, please contact our friendly Customer Care Team via one of the contact options at the bottom of this page, including your email address and order number/receipt.