You will need to create a QR here to return to store.
You can return your order at any New Look store free of charge as long as your item(s) are in a new, unworn condition, with the tags still attached, and purchased within the 28 day returns period. You can find your nearest store here.
Whilst you can return your order to store for free, stores can no longer process online refunds through the till.
To return your items to store follow these steps:
1. Generate a QR code via our returns portal, accessible via the 'Return order' button on this page here. Any online returns taken to store without a QR code cannot be accepted.
2. Package the items in the original bag or a suitable alternative bag (please ensure that any personal details are not visible on the outside of the parcel (except order number (see step 3) and that it is properly sealed).
3. Your order number needs to be visible in/on the parcel for us to be able to process your refund. We no longer include returns notes, so if you're not using any of the original packaging (either the bag or clear inner bags, which have your order number on the labels) please ensure you're including a note with your order number in the parcel instead.
4. Pop in to your local store and show your QR code to a member of staff at the till* who will scan this and take your parcel.
5. You will receive an email to confirm that you have dropped your parcel instore and your return will be sent back to our returns centre.
Your return will be processed within 8 working days after dropping your return off in store. We will keep you informed about the status of your refund via email as your item(s) make their way back to the returns centre. Your refund may take 3-5 working days to show in your account from when your return has been processed, depending on your bank.
Please note: If your order was placed in store (your order number will begin with HS), you must return your item(s) to store to be processed through the till as our warehouse is unable to process this refund for you. You do not need a QR code to do this.
If you are returning to one of our Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or Channel Island stores, your refund will be processed through the till and so you will not need a QR code.
*If you are returning your order to one of the following stores, you can use one of our new in-store returns kiosks: Merry Hill, Tamworth Retail Park, Plymouth, Yate, Poole, Canterbury, Andover, Daventry and Birmingham Fort. Find out more about this here.
Can someone return an order on my behalf?
Yes of course. Make sure they have the QR code, and the packaged items.
How long will my refund take?
Your return will be processed within 8 days after dropping your return off in store. We will keep you informed about the status of your refund via email as your item(s) make their way back to the returns centre. Once your refund has been processed you can expect the funds to be back in your account within 3-5 working days.
What is your returns policy?
- You can return any item within 28 days, including sale items or items purchased with promotional discounts. (Your 28 days start from the date on your receipt, or from the date when you received/collected any items you bought online).
- Items must be unworn and in their original condition.
- Items must be returned with a valid order number (online purchases) or a valid receipt/proof of purchase (in-store purchases).
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency (unless otherwise stated).
Please note: We are unable to accept any items that have been returned outside of the time period above, or that are worn or in an unsellable condition. Any items returned outside of this timeframe will be returned to you. For a full list of refund exceptions, click here.
How do I use an in-store returns kiosk? (Selected stores only*)
Our drop points make returning even easier! Create a QR code and package your items to return, as with any other returns option and pop into store*. Follow the signs in-store to the returns kiosk, scan the QR code on the kiosk and place your parcel in the drop box. You will receive an email to confirm that you've returned your order.
*Currently only available in our Merry Hill, Tamworth Retail Park, Plymouth, Yate, Poole, Canterbury, Andover, Daventry, Birmingham Fort, Meadowhall, Stratford Westfield, Leeds - White Rose, Leeds - Trinity Quarter, Metro Centre, Braehead, Cardiff - St Davids, Glasgow - Buchanan St, INTU Trafford Centre, Liverpool (new), and Leicester - Fosse Park stores,
Please note: The above exceptions refers to change of mind only and this does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. your right to cancel, or your right to return items which are faulty or not as described, or a general right to return online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For more information on your right to cancel and how to notify us of this, read here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.