If you change your mind, you can return New Look items that were purchased online to any UK New Look store for FREE. All you need to take with you is your order number/returns form and original payment card.
Returns of orders purchase using PayPal, can be returned in a New Look store, however refunds can only be issued to the linked bank card, and not back to the PayPal account.
Can someone return an order on my behalf?
Yes of course. Make sure they have the order number, and the original payment card if applicable. Refunds can only be issued to the original payment method. If the original card isn't available our stores will process a refund to a New Look gift card.
How long will my refund take?
Your refund will be processed to the original payment card, please make sure that the card is present for the refund. The refund will usually show back on the account within 7 working days.
- If you paid by Klarna, the store can process the refund back to your Klarna account directly, and you should see this adjusted with Klarna within an hour. If you’ve already returned your items to us, there is no need to register the return on your Klarna app.
- Please note - If your refund was issued via contactless Apple Pay, you may find that the refund takes a little longer (up to 10 working days), as these are embedded with multiple layers of security to protect you against fraud, which can delay the refund process.
- If you paid by PayPal for your order, and are returning in-store, our stores are unable to refund via this method, so your refund will be returned to the linked bank card. If you paid in 3, as you won't receive the refund to your PayPal account in store, you will need to use some of the refund back to your bank card to pay your remaining balance. Alternatively, you can return to our warehouse.
- If you paid by Gift Card in-store, stores can refund to the original gift card if you still have it, or a new gift card, funds will be available immediately.
Can I get an exchange?
If you wish to exchange an unsuitable item, i.e. a change of size or colour, the store will be able process this as a new purchase transaction in the till system (stock availability depending).
What is your returns policy?
- You can return any item within 28 days, including sale items or items purchased with promotional discounts.(Your 28 days start from the date on your receipt, or from the date when you received/collected any items you bought online).
- Items must be unworn and in their original condition.
- Items must be returned with a valid dispatch note (online purchases) or a valid receipt/proof of purchase (in-store purchases).
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency (unless otherwise stated).
Please note: We are unable to accept any items that have been returned outside of the time period above, or that are worn or in an unsellable condition. Any items returned outside of this timeframe will be returned to you. For a full list of refund exceptions, click here.
Please note: The above exceptions refers to change of mind only and this does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. your right to cancel, or your right to return items which are faulty or not as described, or a general right to return online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For more information on your right to cancel and how to notify us of this, read here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.