Our stores in England and Wales are now open! (except Leigh Park and Douglas IOM).
Our stores in Scotland and NI remain temporarily closed.
For more information on when your local store will re-open, click here.
Can I return purchases made in store before lockdown?
Yes! Under our Christmas/Lockdown Returns Policy any in store purchases made after the 15th October 2020 can be returned to your local store within 14 days of their re-opening, with a valid receipt/gift receipt.
This policy applies to all items purchased, whether full-priced, promotion or sale.
How long do I have to return?
We hope you love everything you buy from us, but if you want to return or exchange your purchase for any reason, then we’re fine with that too. If you change your mind and decide to return any items, you can do so within the following time limits:
For 2020 pre-lockdown purchases:
With our stores in Scotland & NI affected by temporary lockdowns, we are aware that you may have to return your item(s) for refund outside the below periods. There is no need to contact us, simply pop into store once they are re-open, with your item(s) and proof of purchase.
You are unable to return items purchased in store to our warehouse.
- For in store purchases after October 15th 2020:
Any in-store purchases made after the 15th October 2020 may be returned to your local store within 14 days of re-opening, with a valid receipt/gift receipt.
- This policy applies to all items purchased, whether full-priced, promotion or sale.
For 2021 store purchases:
- 28 days for full-priced items (from the date on your receipt)
- Sale items purchased in-store are eligible for an exchange or credit note only (within 14 days of the receipt date).
I've lost my receipt, can I still get a refund?
If you have lost your receipt, but the item has it's tags, and is in new/unworn condition, any New Look store will be able to offer an exchange or a refund at the current/last selling price to a store credit note.
The returns period has passed, can I still get a refund?
If you have an item to return after the time limits set out above, your local New Look store may be able to offer an exchange or refund to a store credit note (at the current/last selling price), any refunds of this kind will be at the Store Manager's discretion.
For orders placed in store:
1. If you have placed an order in one of our stores (order number always starts HS), returns from that order will ALWAYS need to be returned into a New Look store (including Brand items).
2. Simply take your item(s) and order number/dispatch note into your nearest New Look store, along with the payment card used for purchase.
Why can't I return an in-store order to the warehouse?
Unfortunately, the order system does not hold your payment information from the till purchase, so any orders returned to the warehouse will not receive automatically receive a refund. Please contact one of our friendly Customer Care Teams if you have returned an order purchased in-store to the warehouse in error.
For a list of refund exceptions, please read more here.