1. For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, cosmetics and swimwear/underwear briefs if the original packaging and hygiene seal has been removed. We also cannot offer exchange or refunds on fragrances if the original packaging has been removed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns, or provide a refund, for personalised goods unless the product is faulty.
3. Exchanges can only be made in store, not via a return to the Warehouse.
4. Sale items purchased online can be fully refunded by post or in store by notifying us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
5. PayPal purchases returned in store will be refunded to a New Look Gift Card.
6. Multi-Retail vouchers (i.e. Love2Shop, One4All, Shopping Centre vouchers). Refunds will be applied to a New Look gift card.
Please note: The above exceptions refers to change of mind only and this does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. a right to return items which are faulty or not as described, or a general right to return online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.