Returning an unwanted item?
We hope you love what you've ordered, but if you're not 100% satisfied with any item, we've made our returns simple:
- You can return any item within 28 days, including sale items or items purchased with promotional discounts. (Your 28 days start from the date on your receipt, or from the date when you received/collected any items you bought online).
- Items must be unworn and in their original condition.
- Items must be returned with a valid dispatch note
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency (unless otherwise stated).
Please note: We are unable to accept any items that have been returned outside of the time period above, or that are worn or in an unsellable condition. For a full list of refund exceptions, click here.
Please allow up to 15 working days for your refund, from the date you send your parcel back to us. There is no need to contact us. You'll receive an email when it has been processed. Please hold on to your proof of returns until you have received your refund.
1. Free returns in all UK stores (whether purchased online or in-store) please remember to get a QR code here and to package the items in the original bag or a suitable alternative bag. Make sure to include a completed returns form, printed order confirmation email or a written note that clearly states your order number and the item(s) being returned.
1a. Free returns to Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man stores are processed through the till, so no QR necessary. Make sure you bring your original Payment Card.
2. Easy returns, for online purchases, via Asda toyou, InPost, Yodel (formerly Collect+) and Royal Mail for a cost (please remember to get a proof of postage receipt and keep this until your refund has been successfully processed). See more info on our return options here.
3. Sale items purchased in store you can return them within 28 days of purchase, with a valid receipt, for an exchange only.
4. Returns of Third Party Brand items purchased online (see list here), can be returned and refunded both in store (for free) and to via drop off points (for a cost). (See the 'How to Return' page here.)
For purchases paid for by PayPal, please see here.
For purchases paid for in part, or in full with a New Look Gift Card, please see here.
*Please note if you place and pay for an online order in store (order numbers start HS) the only way to get your refund is to return your items back to store.*
For a list of refund exceptions, see here.
Please note: The above returns policy refers to change of mind only and does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. the right to cancel, or the right to return items, which are faulty or not as described or a general right to return most online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For more information on your right to cancel, read here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.