If you change your mind and decide to return any items, you can do so within the following time limits:
- 28 days for full-priced items, including those purchased with promotional discounts (from the date on your receipt, or from the date when you received any items you bought online)
Orders placed online between
- Sale items purchased online can be fully refunded by post or in-store by notifying us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
- Sale items purchased in-store are eligible for an exchange or credit note only (within 14 days).
Items must be returned with a valid dispatch note (online purchases) or a valid proof of purchase (in-store purchases).
Our returns are FREE and simple. Your dispatch note will not have a returns label, but don't worry if you don't have a printer, all our returns providers offer FREE label printing.
Full info on how to return here.
1. Free returns in all UK STORES (whether purchased online or in-store).
You have 28 days from purchase/receipt of goods, to return full-priced items for an exchange or refund to your original payment method. Sale items purchased online can be fully refunded by post or in store by notifying us within 14 days of receiving the item(s). Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Sale items purchased in-store can be returned within 14 days for an exchange or credit note only.
1a. Returns of Third Party Brand items purchased online (see list here), can ONLY be returned and refunded via the warehouse. (See the 'How to Return' page here.)
2. Free returns in the UK, for online purchases, via COLLECT+ and ROYAL MAIL (Please remember to get a proof of postage receipt when using Collect+ or Royal Mail and keep this until your refund has been successfully processed). See more info on our return options here.
3. By POST from international addresses for online purchases (at your own cost). Please remember to get a proof of postage receipt.
*Please note if you place and pay for an online order in store the only way to get your refund is to return your items back to store.*
All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency.
For purchases paid for by PayPal, please see here.
For purchases paid for in part, or in full with a New Look Gift Card, please see here.
For a list of refund exceptions, click here.
Please note: The above returns policy refers to change of mind only and does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. the right to cancel, or the right to return items, which are faulty or not as described or a general right to return most online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For more information on your right to cancel, read here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.